This is a twelve month contract
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for working as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for implementations or changes to system processes. They also design and document the respective solutions and ensure desired results by facilitating testing efforts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, to determine solutions to business problems that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and stakeholders with the solution team with some supervision.
- Responsible for the management (eliciting, analyzing, communicating, validating and updating) of all technical and business requirements.
- Responsible for facilitating joint application design and brainstorming sessions with the respective team members and Subject Matter experts with some supervision.
- Responsible for designing appropriate system process flow(s) and report layouts to support business solutions based on requirements gathered with some support from Supervisor.
- Designs and documents functional specifications for technological solutions that are aligned with the bank’s technological infrastructure and/or recommend changes that may be required to meet the needs of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that the product is built according to the requirements and specifications, regardless if the solution is built in-house or by a vendor.
- Designs, documents, communicates and executes the test plans agreed upon to certify adequate functionality of technological solutions in order to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Oversees and manages the Quality Assurance activities by facilitating all testing aspects such as coordinating the logistics and availability of the test environment, assisting business stakeholders with User Acceptance Testing, defect reporting and ensuring proper resolution of new or enhanced applications.
- Performs Project Charter estimations for requests channeled by the PMO in order to identify potential solutions for new projects.
- Responsible for managing small to medium extended requests including ESRs, which includes the scope, requirements, management of resources, testing and coordination of these requests into production.
- Responsible for overseeing and collaborating in the quality completion of the Virtual Technical Documents related to respective implementations or system changes.