Business Systems Analyst CRM, Miami, Florida
The Business Systems Analyst, CRM serves as liaison between the Product Owner and the IT Team to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for implementations of CRM development projects. Formulates and defines systems, scope and objectives through research and fact-finding, combined with a basic understanding of business. Ensures the achievement of desired results.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Identifies clients and stakeholders' business needs to determine solutions to business problems that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Acts as a liaison between the client and CRM stakeholders with the solution team.
- Identifies gaps between business needs and standard CRM application functionality; designs and documents solutions that fill the gaps; and provide detailed business requirements specifications for Salesfore.com developers.
- Articulates and presents business analysis results clearly and concisely to solution teams.
- Reviews programming requests and works with business users and technical staff to identify, gather, analyze and document business system requirements.
- Is responsible for independently facilitating joint application design and brainstorming sessions with the respective team members and subject matter experts.
- Is responsible for independently designing appropriate system process flow(s) and report layouts to support business solutions based on requirements gathered with minimum support.
- Understands how changes may impact the entire user universe and will work to educate and provide detailed information for the purposes of governance decision making by the business.
- Evaluates and implements Salesforce solutions and add-ons to enhance the CRM systems.
- Develops, documents, communicates and executes test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, CRM module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches; to certify adequate functionality of technological solutions in order to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Supports, analyzes, and resolves critical production application issues as required.
- Provides guidance for system/process workflow template development and data filtering criteria within CRM systems.
- Ensures consistency of CRM usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.
- Provide oversight on mass data uploads into CRM systems.
- Follows new releases, patches, and system updates of CRM systems.
- Leads and manages the Quality Assurance activities by facilitating all testing aspects such as coordinating the logistics and availability of the test environment, assisting business stakeholders with User Acceptance Testing, defect reporting and ensuring proper resolution of new or enhanced functionality.
- Performs Demand estimations for requests in order to identify complete solutions including the required resources, funding, and functional requirements.
- Manages small to medium service requests including ESRs, including scope, requirements, management of resources, testing and coordination of these requests into production.
- Responsible for overseeing and collaborating in the quality completion of the Virtual Technical Documents related to respective implementations or system changes.
- Responsible for providing reference material for users and supporting areas by creating user documentation and providing training, when applicable.
- Recommends system improvements and controls by understanding current practices and problems in order to suggest changes.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on products implemented and is able to influence other team members based on proven credibility and system knowledge.
- To identify, evaluate, monitor and make any recommendation deemed necessary to their respective Risk Management Committee member in order to assess, reduce, eliminate or control any current or prospective risks to earnings or capital arising from violations of, or nonconformance with, laws, rules regulations, prescribed practices, internal policies and procedures or ethical standards.
- Ensure preventive measures are carried out to fully comply with current rules, regulations and internal policies relating to risks pertaining to BSA, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other AML related issues.
- Perform other Business System Analyst duties as assigned.
Functional Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
Must be a team player, have the ability to work under pressure, conduct business in a professional manner, resolve problems and conflicts with minimal supervision. Must be able to prioritize work and effectively manage time. Must possess business communications skills such as advanced writing, listening, basic office and mathematics skills. Must be able to write business reports, understand basic statistics, poses effective presentation skills and creativity. Must demonstrate a passion for serving customers.
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Business Administration required. Salesforce Administration Certification strongly preferred.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum of three years of experience in Business Systems Analyst CRM position or similar role.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
- Ability to distinguish between need and wants.
- Must demonstrate previous experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Team coordination experience is required.
- Usage of tools developed in a Windows environment to maintain or establish excellent interpersonal skills. Strong Interpersonal and client management skills. Previous experience with Outlook, Internet and MS Office Skills, including MS Word Advanced, MS Excel Advanced, MS PowerPoint Level II, and Visio required.
- Experience in full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC),
- Hands on Salesforce administration skills, and or implementation experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the operations, systems and platforms that support the bank's products, services and channels, including the dynamics and regulatory requirements thereof.
- Intermediate understanding industry best practices for business analysis tools and techniques, along with basic project management concepts and quality tools.
- Must have clear understanding of the interconnectivity of the bank's CRM systems and have advanced knowledge and understanding of how the services implemented interface with one another while assessing the possible risks or impacts of these changes.
75% of the time sitting at a desk utilizing a computer; 25% walking to other areas.
Stressors: Tight deadlines and ongoing shifting priorities.