Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
- Develop, extract, maintain and deliver critical recurring and ad hoc reporting to internal and external customers. Such reporting is inclusive of financial reporting for internal business leaders at several levels of leadership up to and including Vice President. Reporting around performance regarding specific business initiatives and reporting required by our Clients
- Build financial models to assist leadership in making business decisions
- Validate financial information such as accruals and rebates
- Field questions and troubleshoot reporting abnormalities within multiple internal reporting systems
- Perform a variety of audits on customer accounts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Assist the Senior MOS with Request for Proposals (RFPs) by gathering key information and coordinating responses with sales partners
- Coordinate weekly reporting efforts with leadership team to highlight strategic initiatives and track performance to goals for consumption by field offices
- Utilize knowledge of business processes to analyze and interpret data to provide recommendations to leadership on trending, benchmarks and correlations between behaviors and results to improve the business function
- Proficient user of the reporting and dashboard programs to maximize insight into the data and highlight key factors, uncover underlying problems and detect anomalies and inconsistencies
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to Business or Finance
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to diagnose problems and propose solutions with minimal guidance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently; able to manage time and excel in a deadline-oriented environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Successful track record of providing quality customer service
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.