Who are we? We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it's a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you're headed, you'll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Project Office, the Business Process Analyst is responsible for managing multiple company-wide project initiatives, ranked in priority by Senior Leadership. The Business Process Analyst works within the structure of the Project Lifecycle and collaborates with the Project Sponsor in identifying and defining a project need, gathering information, process creation and proposal, and project rollout and implementation. In certain instances, the Business Process Analyst is also responsible for the maintenance of existing projects. Additionally the Business Analyst will manage the re-design and mapping of current processes. Qualities include: Information gathering, learning on the fly, building relationships, problem resolution, professionalism, and the ability to adapt to changes and ambiguity within the workplace. The role also requires a high level of detail and process orientation, strong written and verbal communication skills, command skills and the ability to facilitate meetings with various groups within the organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for process creation, improvement, mapping and creating and maintaining project documentation
- Scheduling project tasks and meeting required deadlines
- Gathering information from Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and other company resources
- Building relationships with groups involved in project implementation
- Utilizing system resources and reports as necessary for project planning, process creation and improvement and maintenance
- Analyze and organize data into logical structures
Required Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience working within a process-oriented role
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to participate in business meetings with various groups within the organization
- Comfort with Senior Leadership
- Thorough knowledge of business/operational policies, day-to-day processes, PeopleSoft system
- Experience with InfoPath and SharePoint, Microsoft Projects and Visio is a plus
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively work in a team oriented environment
- Strong initiative and command skills
- Strong focus and time management ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and priority setting skills