Job Summary: The Business Operations Associate (BOA) is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service, to external customers as well as corporate and field office employees. The BOA is proficient in the management and collection of customer accounts receivable as well as contractor payroll. Qualities include: Building customer relationships, conflict resolution, professionalism, detail oriented, strong follow-up and multi-tasking skills, the ability to use independent judgment and function in an open environment, and the ability to adapt to changes in the workplace.
- Management of customer accounts, including but not limited to invoicing, collections, PO tracking, customer service and working with client to resolve outstanding issues
- Making routine welcome and maintenance calls to clients
- Manage total accounts receivable with an Aging in excess of $3.5 M
- Support liaison for field offices and OSG with questions pertaining to those local/regional accounts on their aging including but not limited to client billing and payment policies and/or procedures, PeopleSoft issues, etc.
- Responsible for gathering the necessary data to assist Management with account specific decisions
- Auditing account specific reports to ensure accurate billing and client specific information
- Adjusting and auditing contractor payroll and billing using InfoPath
**specific job functions are dependent on team alignment within the department
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Goal driven with problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- 2-3 years of relevant experience or college degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word a must
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.