Our client located in the heart of San Francisco is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team. The Budget Analyst will direct compilation of data based on statistical studies. There will be opportunities to take the lead on special projects. Aside from the incredible opportunity for growth and education, the building is located near various restaurants, perfect for lunch breaks. It is a short 3 block from public transportation and plenty of coffee shops nearby for refueling!
Responsibilities of Business Analyst:
- Analyze past and current years to prepare budgets and to justify funds requested.
- Review operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- The Budget Analyst will also consult with unit heads to ensure adjustments are made in accordance with program changes in order to facilitate long term planning.
- Direct preparation of regular and special budget reports to interpret budget directives and to establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Prepare comparative analysis of operating programs by analyzing costs in relation to services performed during previous fiscal years.