Primary responsibility is to conduct reviews of mortgage loan documents to assess the validity, accuracy and completeness and report results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform reviews of imaged mortgage loan documents to ensure completeness and sufficiency against program standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of individual document reviews.
- Contribute to the development of work plan, progress report, quality control and other project management activities.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business or related field preferred.
- Some experience in either of the following*: auditing, accounting, loan processing, real estate, financial analysis, research, project management, compliance review or consulting is a plus.
- Good written communication and documentation skills including report writing.
- Proficient in MS Office applications a plus - especially Excel and Word.