BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst for a remote opportunity in Tampa, FL!
Position Title: Business Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL
Expected Duration (possible extension): 9 Months
P2P Functional Position: Iprocurement, Purchasing
* 5 - 7+ years related experience;
* College; minimum Associates, Bachelors can substitute for 4 years of experience
* Candidate must have 3+ years Procurement support experience
* Experience with large scale ERP; R.12 Oracle Financials is strongly preferred
* Supply Chain Business Analyst and functional resource expertise required as well as data analysis abilities.
* Proven knowledge in technical system configurations and solutioning capabilities.
* Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and different terminology used.
* Strong hands on experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, etc.) especially as it pertains to worksheet based analytical tools and databases.
* Experience using the Agile methodology to rapidly develop components that can be delivered to users for immediate review.
* Ability to perform complex data analysis to support resolution of production support issues.
* Familiar with Proof of Concept (POC) project management is preferred.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including senior management, with consistency in delivery and execution.
* Driven results with high degree of accountability; proven time and task management competencies.
* Strong Verbal and written communications skills
* Documentation and business requirement definition skills
* SQL, PL/SQL skills are a plus
* Previous experience in providing user training and support.
* Motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency.
* Experience collaborating within projects or a team is a plus.
* Ability to work weekends and late hours as needed to support and achieve key program milestones.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130094 when responding to this ad.