Business Analyst - Highly visible, newly created roleAbout the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a thriving healthcare organization with a growing staff of about 200. Their Business Office is located in the Greater Hartford area.
- Due to growth, they are hiring a Business Analyst who will report to the CTO.
- The leadership team is collaborative and dedicated to employee success.
- They offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as a culture that encourages work life balance.
Overview of the Business Analyst role:
- Responsible for interfacing with all staff to consider recommendations for creating systems and workflow efficiencies
- work with software vendors to enhance reporting and data capture capabilities
- Special IT related projects assigned by the Chief Technology Officer and the CFO
Preferred Qualifications for the Business Analyst:
- Business Analysis and IT project management experience in the healthcare space.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- familiarity with Centricity and Allscripts software is highly desired
for immediate and confidential consideration please contact Mike Shedroff [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]