About the company
Our client is a leading company in the medical industry. They are needing to add a Business Analyst to their team. They have been in business for thirty years and continue to grow! They are known for their excellent health care services, customer service, and innovative ways. The Business Analyst will assist in both the business aspect as well as assist in IT functions.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, keep reading!
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
• - The Business Analyst will improve systems by studying current practices
• - Problem solving for the business and IT functions
• - Identify project timelines, phases, and forming teams
• - Monitor project progress
• - Preparing technical reports by conducting research
• - Develop cost estimate models
• - Plan and coordinate primary and secondary market research
• - Perform monthly reviews and analysis