Only considering LOCAL CANDIDATES
A commercial bank headquartered in Chicago, Illinois is looking for business analyst assistance for a variety of technology projects which may include Compliance projects, Security systems, ITM (Interactive Teller Machine) project, Salesforce implementation, and others
Will be required to gather requirements do Process mapping, Write test cases and plans to suppose the program.
* Elicit and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, business analysis
* Build process maps based on information captured in surveys and interviews
* Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and requirements
* Deliver functional requirements and business requirements documentation
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Work independently with users to define concepts, under the direction of project managers
* Be the liaison between business units, technology teams, and support teams
* Lead testing efforts to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved in a timely manner
* 7-10 years of Business Analyst experience, in support of the financial services industry
* Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
* Microsoft Project and SharePoint experience preferred
* Individual must have strong written and oral communication skills
* College Degree required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.