TEKsystems is actively searching for a Business Analyst with extensive experience. This position sits on-site 5 days a week in Charlotte, NC.
**MUST HAVE the following:
- Business Analyst with extensive analytical, business experience and strong SQL skills, SAS and data analysis
- Ensure that scenario requirements, solutions and related documentation are in line with technical standards of the program
- Work in a cross-functional environment, as part of an agile team and will require an understanding of both business and technical processes
- Relevant hands-on experience (operational analysis, business analysis, requirements gathering, etc.) in a technology organization
- Experience in implementation of projects working in the Agile (SDLC) methodology
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder meetings, to effectively gather requirements and create clear documentation of Functional, and Non-Functional Business Requirements
- Past experience working with developers and testers ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into user acceptance criteria on JIRA stories
- Ability to access data and perform independent research into data problems, analyzing the data, determining root cause, and proposing solutions
Must be willing to work on a W2 basis and no sponsorship is offered. Unfortunately, third party vendors will not be accepted for this role. A phone interview is required for the role so local Charlotte, NC candidates are highly preferred.
***Please apply directly to the posting for more information or to be considered for the role email - Candidates that match the requirements above will then be contacted for submittal.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.