BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst for an opportunity in Newark , Delaware!
Job Title: Business Analysis - Business Analyst - Basic
Location: Newark ,Delaware
Duration: 3 Months contract to hire
Core Responsibilities :
- Implement process automation solutions across the business using internal and third-party tools
- Drive process discovery through partnerships with key stakeholders in the business
- Follow established project lifecycle from end to end to deliver timely, efficient and fit-for-purpose solutions> Engage partners such as FRRA process owners, Center of Excellence teams, and Control partners through established forums
- Assist with various aspects of project management including development of project plans, task management, design, testing scenarios and analysis, implementation, and procedural / operating model documentation
- Collaborate with system / data owners and business project teams to improve overall data quality and implement tactical solutions to automate repetitive, manual data clean-up and aggregation work
- Develop expertise in existing and future strategic data source systems to streamline and improve information content, transparency, and delivery
- Communicate summary of analysis and findings thoroughly and succinctly (summary of facts, data sources, analyses performed, conclusions, and recommendations) to various stakeholders, including executive leadership and participate/lead Innovation forums
- The candidate for this position must have the following qualifications and skill set to perform this role:
- A Bachelor's degree in an MIS, Analytics, or technology discipline. Finance experience a plus.
- 2-5 years' experience in design and delivery of analytics, reporting and process automation solutions; preferably in financial services industry
- Advanced data transformation skills using Alteryx, Xceptor, VBA scripts and macros
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, Access, and Power point
- Experience with data visualization and reporting using Tableau and QlikView/Qlik Sense
- Knowledge of Python, R, SQL and/or RPA tools like Win Automation, UI Path is a plus
- Good understanding of Agile software development principles and software development lifecycle
- Some experience with process review, discovery and reengineering skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; including strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to work in broad teams and to interface and present to stakeholders of varying levels
- Availability to support quarter-end close schedules which may require extended hours and weekends as needed for production issue resolution only
- Results-oriented / delivery focused; ability to deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines
About BC forward:
BC forward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 151539 when responding to this ad.