Business Analyst with Treasury Experience (No Sub-contracting and No 3rd Parties please.
Treasury Business Analyst
Deep financial domain expertise. Candidate must have 5+ years of domain expertise in Treasury Products, Fulfillment or Servicing in one or more key areas: DDA, Client Liquidity, Payments, Receivables, Billing, Trade Finance, and Commercial Cards. Understanding of Banking and Treasury Value Chain.
- Proficient with advanced analytics - strategy, data science methodologies, analytics tools, platforms and algorithms
- Deep understanding of Mater Data Management Principles and Applications
- Proficient with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in articulating the business problem and the technical solution. Must have the finesse to navigate within a large organization to influence big decision makers and win trust using people skills and technology knowledge
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Proficient with eliciting business requirements, reviewing process flows, developing technical / system flows
- Comfortable with reviewing technical designs, providing feedback and confirmation of alignment to desired capabilities I. Strong experience supporting technical delivery. Experience in Agile Methodology preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) J. Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.