This position must be adapt in developing, reviewing and editing; business requirements, functional and technical specifications, business processes and provide recommendations for system/technical approaches to meet the business needs. Throughout testing and implementation, this position will ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner and communicates needed changes to various technology teams and vendors supporting the platforms.
- Responsible for working directly with the lines of business for requirements elicitation and documentation
- Responsible for analyzing requirements to determine the systems needs to fulfill the requirements
- Responsible for data mapping
- Responsible for understanding the business and making recommendations for improvement to their supported system(s)
- Assist in the development of test plans
- Develop functional specifications
- Responsible for analyzing requirements and recommending changes
Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products. Highly self-motivated and directed. Able to analyze and solve problems. Keen attention to detail. Can work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Capable of understanding and learning emerging technologies. Knowledge of data file conversions, Tools like Microsoft VISIO, Data Modeling tool, Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field and 2-5 years of experience in the field or related area
Below are some additional things that this manager would be interested in seeing
* Creates, maintains and coordinates updates to complex critical system data elements and configurable applications, including rules, values, tables and output with little or no development resource assistance.
* Understands complex data structure and database schemas.
* Creates and runs complex queries to generate, validate, and analyze data from various applications
* Must be able to manage multiple, changing priorities, resolve conflicts and be able to work well under pressure
* Must be able to work independently with team members (technical and non-technical) and customers to ensure needs and expectations are met in a timely and cost efficient manner
* Must possess a desire to learn new systems and areas
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.