**THIS IS A W2 POSITION**
**NO C2C AVAILABLE**
One of our financial services clients is looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Provide Business Analyst engagement for project and support the management of end to end delivery of this critical workstream initiatives for 4 Business Segment Product Development, Rate Implementation and Pricing Strategy Sub-Projects including; Derivatives, Commercial and Business Loans, Mortgages and Auto Busines segments
Develop end-2-end current state workflow maps for Derivatives, Commercial and Business Loans, Mortgages and Auto
Develop the 'To-Be' Future State Dual and Multi Rate workflows and process maps for parallel product issuances for above business segments
Lead the analysis and documentation of the Gap Analysis and aggregate new product process maps with the business analyst and assigned project teams
Partners with the business segments to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
Assist in providing the assigned projects and/or provides advanced specialized consultative support to other team members for assigned business process and/or system(s) that are typically more complex and of a larger impact to the company.
Maintains in-depth knowledge of business processes and applications and stays current in technical enhancements, methodologies and trends related to the assigned application(s).
Analyzes existing processes and systems and identifies technical or procedural improvements.
Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
Recommends business practices to optimize use of business process/system(s).
Develops operational procedures for products, services and systems.
Designs processes to meet regulatory requirements.
Develops and generates special and ad hoc reports.
Provides technical support to business unit, customers, management and other users.
Serves as liaison between IT project teams, software vendors and business process system users and other corporate areas.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 5 - 7+ minimum years business analyst within a banking or financial services organization
* Ability to capture and detail complex business requirements that can be translated to system requirements.
* Experience gathering, developing and documenting business requirements including 'As Is' and 'To Be' business process maps / flows i.e. analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation.
* Ability to develop workflows and process maps to capture the 'As Is - Current State' and 'To Be-Future State' process maps and workflows.
* Ability to perform gap analysis, capture and document gaps
* Strong organizational skills and experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously, strong prioritization and time management
* Experience developing and facilitating concise and effective presentations, including the ability to explain results of complex analysis at a level that resonates across many different audiences
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience in the analysis of data intensive, data warehouse and/or master data management projects/programs.
* Ability to lead/facilitate discussions across various levels of stakeholders/support partners
* Experience facilitating meetings/discussion groups related to requirements definition, issue resolution, and process improvement
* Advanced knowledge or proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio, with strong knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel with proven experience in spreadsheet design and development
* Working knowledge of project management methodologies
* Solid work ethic and willingness to take on new initiatives
* Ability to effective communicate complex and/or technical information
* Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Banking or equivalent experience
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Any understanding of LIBOR driven products and/or how LIBOR as a benchmark rate operates and drives products would be extremely preferred.
* In-depth knowledge of banking products that transacts across different groups within the financial industry
* Any knowledge of interest rate derivatives and fixed income markets, commercial banking and business loans and product development would be advantageous.
* Any prior experience in treasury or a relevant field (for example, Risk Management, Funding, Corporate Finance, Capital Markets) a plus
* Financial industry experience, preferably in Commercial banking
This is a long term opportunity, with room for growth. Please reply if you are available for a phone interview within 72 hours.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.