Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Business Analyst creates standard reports across EA’s supported functional areas and Properties. Proactively performs standard reporting for a pre-defined suite of reports, while providing additional one-off reports as requested. Works with Information Management to develop new reports as required to support functional areas and Properties. Supports reporting process improvement and automation through UBV implementation.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts policies, practices and procedures.
- Executes on-demand pipeline requests in collaboration with team members
- Reviews findings with and makes recommendations to senior team members
- Manages, develops and maintains effective communication and excellent relationships with internal customers (including but not limited to business units, operations, and other corporate departments), ensuring their requirements are identified and consistently met
- Collaborates with IM to prioritize insight and execution to establish the data requirements and prioritize key initiatives
- Proactively learns the business across functional areas in preparation for future specialization
- Builds necessary data models and performs extraction, cleansing and report creation
- Works to deliver standard reports to functional areas
- Other job-related duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, or related fields, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in relevant subject area expertise (e.g., industry or function) with experience in managing the connection between technology and business groups.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Masters degree in Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- Bilingual, English as the primary or secondary language.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.