Budget Analyst- Higher Education
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
- The organization has been ranked #1 in numerous areas and is in top ratings for multiple commendations.
- They are using cutting edge research in their Accounting & Finance practices to ensure success. You must be a CPA to fit in with this strong group of highly educated & motivated individuals- as all of them have a CPA as well!
- Awesome benefits & true work life balance
- The benefits are fantastic with this organization and include:
Medical, dental, vision, Medical Spending account, Parental leave, retirement plan with 10% contribution from the employer, Tuition remission for employee and dependents, and more!
OVERVIEW OF THE BUDGET ANALYST ROLE:
Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Finance (AVPF), the Budget Analyst will play a pivotal role in preparing and monitoring budgets for a large division of the organization. The budget analyst will work closely with the budget/FA team to provide cross training but primary responsibility will be to provide budget and financial analysis for the Academic Affairs division.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A BUDGET ANALYST:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business required
- 1-3 years of budgeting experience
- Preferable prior experience in higher education and/or non profit
- Positive attitude
- Ability to present budget/financial presentations with ease
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of faculty, staff, administration, students, and other constituencies.