Branch Sales and Service Manager, Coral Gables Branch
The Branch Sales and Service Manager manages all functions and has ultimate responsibility for achievement of branch profitability, sales goals, operation activities and branch staff. Develop new outside business. Oversee and ensure sales of new and existing businesses inside the branch and promote new sales generation outside branch. Ensure quality levels of branch customer service. Ensure development and training of branch staff. Promote positive Bank image within the community. Oversee administration of all personnel issues. Ensure the protection of all branch assets. Manage branch expenses.
• Has overall responsibility for achieving branch growth, revenue and expense targets as defined by the Bank.
• Develop and execute market plan to achieve growth goals.
• Responsible for day to day sales activities inside and outside the branch.
• Personally achieve individual sales goals as assigned.
• Work with branch team in the achievement of their individual sales/service goals.
• Work to maximize customer relationships across business lines by making referrals when appropriate.
• Represent the Bank in local community organizations with the purpose of promoting the Bank image as well as uncovering potential business opportunities.
• Represent branch in sales/business development meetings.
• Ensure team members have working knowledge of all Bank products and services.
• Has overall responsibility for the day to day operations of branch. Working through Assistant Sales/Service Manager, ensure branch is in compliance with all Bank policies and procedures. Ensure audit, compliance and security procedures are adhered to at branch location.
• Works with ASSM in daily overdraft / NSF decisions.
• Ensure quality levels of branch customer service.
• Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, assessing team member needs and finding resources to address applicable need.
• Working with Human Resources, interview, hire and terminate branch team members.
• Conduct performance evaluations and salary reviews for all branch personnel.
• Conduct coaching activities with team members.
• Identify and work with high potential associates in the achievement of their defined career path.
• Create a feeling of energy and excitement among team players. Promotes Corporate vision and values.
• Ensure physical appearance of branch meets standards.
• Other duties as required.
• Ensure preventive measures are carried out to fully comply with current rules, regulations and internal policies relating to risks pertaining to BSA, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other AML related issues
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
High School or GED required, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
*** Applicant must be NMLS registered and provide the company with NMLS number or be willing to register in NMLS prior to employment being offered. Additionally, FBI Criminal Background and credit check must be successfully passed.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
Ability to manage a branch with a book of business (loans and deposits) of $75 MM with 5 years relevant branch operations and sales experience.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Basic report writing ability, organizational skills, telephone skills.
MS Office Skills, including MS Word Advanced, MS Excel Advanced, MS PowerPoint Advanced, MS Project Level II and MS Visio Level I required.