We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for providing consultative service and support to credit union members within Alliant’s branch network. Work involves moderate difficulty in processing financial transactions on member’s accounts, resolving member issues, evaluating and identifying the member’s financial needs with the aid of cross-sell triggers, and originating new accounts or making targeted referrals to internal business partners that result in deeper relationships, high levels of member satisfaction, and increased sales for the Credit Union. Resources to do the job require reliance on technical knowledge of credit union products and policy and compliance with the Patriot Act.
What makes you a great fit?
- Independently handles routine and more complex member inquiries with a goal of first-point-of-contact resolution and limited escalation
- Processes financial transactions on member’s accounts: deposits, withdrawals, wire transfers, payments, cash-advances, and product and service maintenance.
- Reviews, qualifies, open and closes deposit accounts and ATM/debit cards
- Decision fee-refunds within defined relationship parameters
- Assists management in identifying opportunities to increase service quality and escalates high-level member issues to the Branch Manager and other stakeholders
- Act as a member advocate at all times and consistently meets or exceeds individual member satisfaction targets within the branch
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding individual and team relationship sales targets
- Identify and evaluate member’s financial needs from members within the Sales Tracking and Referral System and recommend the appropriate product solutions and services using needs-based sales techniques
- Make consumer loan, mortgage, and investment referrals to internal business partners that result in increased balance growth
- Participates in targeted product campaigns and achieves individual product sales targets for deposit accounts and VISA originations
- Facilitates member-telemarketing, including new member welcome calls and other targeted campaigns
- Supports Branch Manager with administrative tasks, including product and system testing, assistance in branch audits, filing, and document destruction
- May provide back-up for other Front-Line channels, including Member Relations (Telephone) and business development events
- Participate in employee focus groups