- Prepare and process Revenue related invoices through Ipayables system.
- Prepare and input daily field reported financial data and keypunch all data into computer system.
- Maintain individual client parker accounts; Adds, deletes, & account changes.
- Enter and post monthly receivable payments.
- Coordinate, monitor, review and collect overdue/outstanding accounts.
- Support Field Operation Managers in preparation of invoicing, resolution of A/R issues and investigating areas of concern, monthly parker corrections, monthly parking collections, printing of reports.
- Assist, as needed, in preparation of monthly client statements.
- Ticket audits and daily paperwork reconciliation.
- General office skills including but not limited to: answer and direct incoming phone calls, open mail, send payments to the lockbox, and assist in customer inquiries and transactions.
- Support Facility Managers and Regional Financial Analyst with other administrative duties as necessary.
- Two Year Degree in Accounting or related field preferred; or 3 years equivalent experience in accounts receivable or related field preferred.
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an ability to compose basic written business communications.
- Must be a team player.
- Should be comfortable working individually with little supervision and possess the ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly work flow.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Bookkeeping, and Main Frame AS400 Computer data entry and retrieval experience a big plus.