Bookkeeper Job in Plantation, FL
Are you currently working for a CPA Firm as a Bookkeeper and looking for a firm offering better work-life balance and a team that feels more life family? We are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper Job in Plantation, FL, for a long-standing client of ours who is an up and coming CPA Firm and adding to the team due to growth. If you are a full-charge bookkeeper who is currently working for private company but open to going to a private CPA Firm again, this role is for you! If are a full-charge bookkeeper, CPA Firm experience, are not scared to working hard, and work well independently, look no further because you'll love this opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper Job in Plantation, FL:
• Maintain financial records by preparing, collecting and posting monthly activity including journal entries for clients
• Prepare bank reconciliations
• Maintain full charge General Ledger bookkeeping for clients using accounting software
• Prepare sales tax and payroll tax returns including year-end documents (W-2's, 1099's, etc.)
• Minimum 3 years bookkeeping experience preferably for multiple clients at a time
• Experience preparing payroll tax and sales tax returns
• Experience with general ledger and journal entries
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Experience with bank reconciliations
• Experience with Creative Solutions preferred
• Public accounting experience of definite value
If you are interested being considered for the position listed, please apply above or email your resume (in Word) to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . Should you meet the qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
 mailto:[email protected]