Accounting Now is currently seeking a Bookkeeper for a company in Downtown Fort Worth, TX.
This is a contract to hire position that will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and bottom line performance.
This role with be tasked with managing the basic daily bookkeeping needs of an investment firm operating multiple companies. Ideal candidates will have experience working with investors. Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Posting and coding of accounts payable
- Handle accounts receivable including billing and cash applications
- Responsible for general ledger and journal entries
- Process bank reconciliations and credit card statements
- Handle day to day invoices/billing within the office
- 3+ years 'hands-on' bookkeeping experience
- Experience with QuickBooks software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and able to create and maintain spreadsheets
- Experience reading settlement and closing statements