Bookkeeper/Small Business Accountant –
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a locally owned, top 5 CPA firm with an outstanding reputation in the community.
- They are looking to add a Bookkeeper to their professional services team
- They also offer a clear path for your career trajectory in the roles of supervisory and/or management
- Cohesive culture with accessibility to management; supportive culture
- They also will offer flexibility with work hours, even offering opportunity to work remotely
- Management gives employees face time at a high level – open and inclusive environment
- Many employees have shared feedback on Glassdoor such as:
- Supportive management team
- Transparent culture and clear path for growth
- Lots of social activities, generally an awesome place to work
Overview of the Bookkeeping and small business accountant role:
- Work independently to support multiple clients in a variety of industries with their accounting
- Responsible for full-cycle general accounting, month-end close
- Ability to cleanup improperly maintained bookkeeping and advise clients on how to improve financial accounting
- Reconciliation of account balances
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- QuickBooks Online Pro-advisor certification
- 4+ years’ experience
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as vendors and clients
- Ability to travel to clients in the Portland metro area
Being a local firm gives them the advantage to do what their employees want.
Competitive salary, 401(k) profit sharing plan with immediate vesting of employer contributions, generous paid time off plan, incentive plan for sales leads, a comprehensive health and disability insurance package, and more!
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.