Our client, based in Southport is in the real estate investment and property management industry (both commercial and residential properties.) They have partnered with CFS to identify a Bookkeeper to join their team ASAP, as the current person will be transitioning out of the role.
The office is newly renovated and right by the downtown area - at walking distance from restaurants (the team oftentimes enjoy lunch as a team!)
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a small, entrepreneurial, team environment, and will support the two Partners with all day-to-day bookkeeping and office management tasks.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BOOKKEEPER:
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Responsibility of all AR and AP activity
- Bank recocniliations
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- Generate monthly statements to customers.
- Quarterly and year-end reporting
- Complete records to or though trial balance.