Blackbaud Financial Edge AP Specialist DC In Office Position!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a Nonprofit 40 years ago providing services to homeless individuals and families.
• Due to growth, they are hiring a Blackbaud Financial Edge AP Specialist in their US headquarter location in the Washington DC area, metro accessible!
• This position starts in contract paying $25 - $28 hourly. For the right candidate this role has the potential to go permanent with a yearly salary of $45000 - $55,000.
• The leadership team is dedicated to employee success.
• The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
• The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
• They offer excellent benefits, including: 401K, team member discounts, company-paid healthcare, career advancement, flexible spending account, and highly competitive base salaries
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• Loved all the people I worked with! Felt like a family! They really care about their patients and workers
• Serving the people of Washington DC. Very Dynamic work environment. Recent changes, and an influx of talented professionals makes you want to come to work again.
Overview of the Blackbaud Financial Edge AP Specialist role:
• Using Blackbaud Financial Edge, process hi-volume invoices, CC and Employee expenses from 25 locations
Preferred Qualifications for the Blackbaud Financial Edge AP Specialist:
• AP experience utilizing Blackbaud Financial Edge is required - Financial Edge NXT (Webview) and/or FE7 (Database view)
• AP high volume experience
• Experience handling expenses and credit cards
• Work on-site