A Billing and Collections Specialist is needed for a 6 month contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Alton, IL. There is a possibility if you perform well you would be rolled into a long term or permanent role.
- Execute, analyze and take corrective action on a wide-range of daily, weekly and monthly Billing Control reports to ensure billing is accurate and on schedule for numerous 3rd party on-bill Billing Partnerships as well as off-bill paying customers.
- Identify & escalate disruption with daily transmission of inbound and outbound ITS Interface Files related to Enrollments, Cancellations, Adjusting Entries, ACH & Credit Card Processing.
- Identify discrepancies with individual transactions on daily Enrollment, Cancellation and Adjustment Interface Files utilizing thorough research and analysis. Identify resolution tactic and perform necessary actions to rectify the error.
- Process all Shut Off cancellations received from 3rd party Billing Partners.
- Collaborate with an extensive list of internal and external clients to resolve billing & payment discrepancies. Including but not limited to: Lockbox provider, ACH Payment Processing Vendor, multiple 3rd party Billing Partnerships, Credit Card Payment Processing Vendor, Claims Dept., Customer Service Dept., QA/Training Dept., Accounts Payable, Accounting, Marketing, ITS, Vendors, and Customers.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Requires critical thinking and highly analytical skill set w/ billing, accounts receivable and/or accounting background.
- Billing experience, this is not a collections position
- Critical Thinking
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Strong organizational, communication and problem resolution skills. - Ability to respond to inquiries from groups of managers, associates customers and Vendors.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to display assertiveness and independent thinking in decision-making.
- Ability to resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
- Support and sustain a positive environment that fosters team performance and individual excellence.
- Demonstrates expertise in multiple services/processes.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships.
- Receptive to performance feedback and continuously seek to improve own skills.
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing or accounting.
- Demonstrated experience working as a billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable agent or accounting clerk.
- Demonstrates exceptional research and problem solving skills.
- Provides excellent customer service and team orientation.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing spreadsheet applications such as Excel.
- Maintain a high level of product and process knowledge.
- Master desktop solutions system applications.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, communication, critical thinking, and analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Personal computing experience including Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of applicable bankruptcy laws and regulations.
What's In It For You?
Pay rate is $14.25/hr. with the hours Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm (overtime will be available)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.