Accounting Now is searching for an AR Billing Specialist to work for one of our Carrollton clients on a contract to hire basis. The ideal candidate will have strong billing experience, be self directed with a great work ethic. This position offers exceptional pay and growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Process customer invoices and cash receipts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Respond to customer queries regarding invoices and research and resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Apply credit/debit memos and adjustments to customer accounts, including write offs of bad debt.
- Assist in the maintenance of inmate debit customer cards and configurations.
- Prepare monthly A/R accruals as needed.
- Create check requests in Doclink for customer refunds and monthly prepaid cards accrued commission payments.
- Upload vendor setup forms and check requests in Doclink.
- Distribute mail for the Accounting Services department.
- Maintain the Accounting department reconciliation files and monthly update of approvals.
- Participate in Controller Department projects and Company initiatives as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Great Plains experience preferred
- 2 years' previous A/R Billing experience
- Accounting and analysis experience
- Experience with accounts receivable and general ledger systems
- SOX compliance experience
Compensation up to $24/hr depending on experience. Apply today for immediate consideration!