CSI Health is actively seeking a Billing Representative for our client located in the Monroeville, PA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 am - 4:30 pm
The Billing and Reimbursement Collections/Credit Representative will ensure timely and accurate account payment for outstanding balances while demonstrating excellent customer service to patients, healthcare professionals and insurance carriers.
- This position performs clerical/analytical activities for the reimbursement/collections department managing accounts receivable.
- Reconcile daily cash transactions posted
- Ensure group receipts are properly loaded
- Update daily cash databases.
- Validate ACH bank drafts.
- Analyze monthly suspense report to ensure refunds and adjustments to member accounts occur in a timely manner.
- Maintain the documentation and process flow for department policies and procedures.
- Create and generate monthly department metric reports.
- Create monthly transaction reports for Accounting.
- Assist with processing beneficiary's requests for account reconciliation in relation to their payments, invoices and adjustments.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments when needed.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong data entry (Excel/Access) and typing skills required
- Must have an understanding of Accounts Receivable
- Must be able to work independently as well as the able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Medicare Part D beneficial, but not required