Billing Manager - Technology
Technology Billing Manager
Why this is an AWESOME opportunity:
- Opportunity to create SOPs and automate the Billing system
- Ability to own the Billing and Accounts Receivable for a growing technology company
- Opportunity for growth and additional responsibilities; high visibility
- Hands-off manager; autonomy
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and Billing team; 3 direct reports
- Track monthly billing (complicated) to customers including SaaS, equipment, technology hosting, telecommunication, time and travel, etc.
- Understand, update and track all contracts, contract renewals, updates regarding pricing, services, etc.
- Responsible for all collection efforts; weekly report to upper management
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounting experience with a minimum of 3+ years Management experience preferably in a small to mid-size company; ideally a technology or SaaS company
- Advanced Excel is a must; ability to work with large amounts of data (Billing is currently done in Excel)
- Hands-on Leadership/Supervisory experience
- Tenacious and great communication skills
- Must have a stable work history
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: https://lnkd.in/gJ8hKSF
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72303 when responding to this ad.