The Bilingual Services Support Representative is responsible for accurately, courteously, and efficiently processing payments, transfers, stop payments, product/account inquiries, histories, concerns, and requests. The Services Support Representative is also responsible for handling customer inquiries regarding the website, Online Banking, Text Message Banking, Zelle, and mobile web and mobile apps. This includes both inbound and outbound phone calls, web chats, and emails (including Secure Message Center). In addition, the Services Support Representative is responsible for supporting customers with challenges navigating Online Banking transactions, downloading mobile apps, and signing up for Text Message Banking. This representative will assist both English and Spanish speaking customers.
This position has a rotating schedule including some weekday evenings and some Saturdays. The Customer Service Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am-8:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am-3:00pm.
* High School Diploma/GED required. College degree preferred.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills are required.
* At least one year of customer service experience required, preferably supporting online channels.
* Strong customer service orientation and experience.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to assess customer needs and respond accordingly.
* Ability to professionally and diplomatically handle emotionally charged situations.
* Ability to learn Dollar Bank retail products/services, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Excellent computer, internet, smartphone-including usage of apps-and technical skills required.
* Ability to work independently and with a group.
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
* Must have strong problem solving skills.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Principal Activities and Duties:
* Execute professional customer service techniques and consistently provide the highest level of customer service with a friendly and patient demeanor.
* Adhere to Bank and department regulations, policies, and procedures in performing daily assignments and tasks.
* Process payments, transfers, stop payments, product/account inquiries, histories, concerns and requests in an accurate, effective and efficient manner.
* Offer customers assistance with their Online Banking questions; specifically, sign-up, password reissues, accessing Online Banking and completing transactions within Online Banking.
* Assist customers with downloading and navigating the mobile apps and mobile web.
* Assist customers signing up for Text Message Banking - and the use of the system.
* Keep management informed of customer issues/struggles within these channels to help drive traffic and increase conversion.
* Assist branch employees with inquiries regarding all of the online channels.
* Assist with testing new designs and navigation for the online channels.
* Handle some calls for online banking business customers.
* Responsible for submitting and reviewing the website and Online Banking Problem forms.
* Communicate with customers via email and Secure Message Center.
* Contact customers regarding issues with their online accounts via outbound calling.
* Recognize sales opportunities and refer sales leads to Account Sales. The Representative is responsible for performing a quick analysis of the customer's needs based on account activity.
* Active participation in ongoing customer service and sales training.