CSI Financial is hiring a Bilingual (French) Accounts Receivable Specialist for a rapidly growing client in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field and possess 1- 2 years of experience.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Fiance or related field. (Current students nearing graduation please apply).
- French Bilingual is required for this role.
- Light Travel required for this role.