The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Banking Operations Specialist with one of our clients in Miami, Florida. Please review description and requirements below. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest financial institutions in the nation!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Review financial statements provided by clients to ensure required information has been provided
- Enter key data from client financial statements into database
- Analyze results produced by database and, together with department specialist, work with client advisors to obtain corroborating information from clients.
- As needed, assist in producing and distributing management reports
- Strong analytical skills a must.
- Minimum three years of bank operations experience including research functions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office solutions (Excel, Word, and Access) and able to learn new systems and platforms rapidly.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and able to manage time effectively.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Prior experience in working with business financial statements is a strong plus.
- Prior BSA/AML experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of on-line systems and banking regulations.