Equity Staffing Group is looking to hire Banking Consultant’s to join a credit union with multiple locations throughout the Front Range. Our client wants people who are looking for a career and not just another job as they take great pride from promoting within their business.
Who you are:
• You are authentic and passionate about helping others.
• You enjoy learning and want a career…not just a paycheck.
• You understand financial products and services, much like a Relationship Banker or Personal Banker.
• You’re comfortable recommending and processing financial products like loans.
• You’ve won service excellence awards and earned high fives and fist bumps for your awesomeness.
• You hold an informal or formal leadership position at your current workplace.
• You embrace change and seek new ways to serve our members and the community.
• You work well with others, even when things don’t go as planned.
• You are innovative and thrive on challenges.
• You embrace change and a fast pace. We do think we can change the world for people and are making it happen!
• Learn about our members, hear them, and understand their situations.
• Educate our members on the ways we can help them afford life.
• Provide meaningful, careful, focused and ethical lending solutions.
• Process transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments with consummate professionalism.
• Perform advanced frontline transactions like IRAs, CDs, wire transfers, and calmly handle disputes.
• Grow with us by immersing in financial industry trends, products, services and technological advances.
• Share your knowledge on effective practices, competitive intelligence, and business opportunities.
• Stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our members and your canvas teammates through our peaks and valleys.
Growth potential and benefits:
You’ll be a financial services guru: You’ll be a cooperative finance rock star. We’ll arm you with all the knowledge you need on service, products and services, and compliance with financial regulations. This knowledge will prepare you for many, many career opportunities.
Benefits: Beyond healthcare, dental, and life insurance, we make it so worth your while. Canvas employees get a 10% company contribution to their 401k, generous personal time off and employee discounts on loans (That includes cars and houses!).
Other Important Information:
You’ll be asked to work a flexible schedule Monday thru Saturday — 40 hours per week. You’ll use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, copiers, fax machines, and filing cabinets. The position also requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files, and flex paperclips.