Bankcard Ops Debit Specialist I Temporary,
The Bankcard Ops Debit Specialist I is responsible for complying with all bankcard established operational processes in a timely and accurate manner, and provide an excellent level of customer service.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Addresses internal and external inquiries related to Bankcard - Check Card products
- Processes daily request for Check Card products received through CSCS
- Responsible for canceling Check Cards for dormant or closed accounts
- Responsible for canceling Check Cards returned by FedEx
- Responsible for canceling Check Cards received on the General Services Destroyed Manifesto
- Distributes interoffice mail for the department
- Receives and conveys to the delivery department accurate card delivery instructions
- Processes expedited card issuance requests (Pull Requests) to Personix when the need arises
- Responsible for acting as a back up for the daily EFT Reconciliation Report
- Responsible for backing up other Bankcard Operations Specialist to ensure all processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner during times of absence and or when necessary
- Responsible for reviewing Check Cards created via TODO 1 on a daily basis and generating monthly report
- Responsible processing requests received from the Colombian Rep Office
- Process the daily update and embosser file to Personix
- Provide support to the Call Center, Branches, and Account Officers when the need arises
- Responsible for acting as a back up for reviewing Check Card Daily production
- Report problems encountered with the job to the immediate supervisor
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
High School or GED Diploma required. Associate's Degree preferred.
Or 5 years of experience in Bankcard Operations.
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
0-3+ years' experience in bankcards, banking call centers or banking operations.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 products including MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Teams, and MS PowerPoint