Bank Reconciliation Specialist needed for a well established South Charlotte company with onsite gym, coffee shop, and newly renovated cafe!!
Location: South Charlotte
Hours: 7am-6pm (will fulfill a 8 hour shift)
Contract Length: 6 months
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and maintain Bank Reconciliation Status checklist
- Reconcile weekly data load for cash and credit card accounts.
- Process NSF/Returned Check items through Security Check.
- Complete Accounts Payable check copy/stop pay process, including remedy work orders.
- Complete stop payment requests for Payroll checks, per remedy work orders.
- Process unclaimed property for Accounts Payable checks, via voids and reversals/ reissues.
- Distribute mail daily including updating the bank statement log daily.
- File daily Accounts Payable void requests as well as GJ postings.
- Provide ad hoc reporting based on internal audit requests for unit LPR's.
- Assist Management with various projects, i.e. statement cutoff letters and department memos.
- Assist Management with ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Two-year degree in Accounting or Business with Accounting Concentration or greater than 5 years related work experience.
- 3+ years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Good Customer Service skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure given tight deadlines
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated
- High level of attention to detail and organization with the ability to multitask
Category Code: JN001