BANK TELLER III - GALVESTON SEAWALL
Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
Bank Teller III for our full service banking centers – LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN GALVESTON THE, GALVESTON BANKING CENTER, JOB (#43-19)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
Bank Teller III will provide customer service in a friendly and courteous manner with a professional attitude and appearance. To accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers and new accounts. Excellent customer service skills with cross-training in other aspects of bank services, procedures and products as well as customer responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve customers; walk-in and drive-in in a courteous and professional manner by processing a variety of transactions; deposits, withdrawals, checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, selling and redeeming bonds; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing transactions.
- Attract new customer relationships; return and expand existing customer relationships; initiate referrals and cross-sell bank products and services as set by bank management.
- Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products.
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
- Assist and/or support other banking centers when needed.
- Follow bank policy and procedures.
- Process commercial bags, mail-in deposits and night drop.
- Balance cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift.
- Verify all strapped money from money shipment and/or customer deposits
- Prepare currency transaction reports on large transactions over $10,000.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management