Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
Bank Floating Teller for our full service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE, VICTORY LAKES BANKING CENTER, JOB ORDER (#36-19)
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
This is a Floating Tellers' position within the Banking Centers network, which requires travel to several banking centers. The Floating Teller is responsible for providing services in a courteous manner, with professional appearance and demeanor. Accurately and efficiently process and record routine transactions for bank customers including cashing checks, processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, money transfers and supporting New Accounts transactions. Strong customer service skills with cross-training in other aspects of bank services, procedures and products, as well as customer responsibilities.
- Serve customers; walk-in and drive-in in a courteous and professional manner by processing a variety of transactions; deposits, withdrawals, checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, selling and redeeming bonds; ensures all necessary information is in place prior to completing transactions.
- Attract new customer relationships; retain and expand existing customer relationships; initiates referrals and cross-sell bank products and services as set by bank management.
- Assist and/or support other banking centers when needed.
- Follow bank policies and procedures.
- Counsel new and existing customers on all branch financial services (i.e. ATM/Debit Card-Sweeps.)
- Maintain and balance cash drawers on a daily basis.
- Meet referrals goals as set by management.
- Support Senior Teller in maintaining and balancing record that is in line with policy; find and correct outages and enlists help as needed for difficult errors.
- Process commercial bags, mail-in deposits, and night drop.
- Provide assistance to Senior Teller by assisting Tellers with answering questions, resolving customer issues and performing Teller duties as needed.
- Verify all strapped money from money shipment and/or customer deposits.
- Prepare currency transaction reports on large transactions over $10,000.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.