***MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON W2
Senior Product Owner driving high level product road map, solution architecture, data analysis and low-level design for the Treasury Data Platform. The Senior Product Owner role is expected to lead initiatives while working closely with Product Managers and technology partners to develop business and process requirements, key platform capabilities, features and low-level design to ensure relevant business objectives are met.
The Senior Product Owner will be primarily responsible for working with the Product Manager for project delivery and road map expectations, communicating this information to the technology team, assisting the technology team with business related knowledge, and coordinating with the business for testing needs, completions, and sign-offs.
- Deep financial domain expertise in Commercial treasury products and understanding of banking and treasury value chain
- Automated Clearing House (ACH), Wire Transfer, Cash Management, Check Processing, Fx, Liquidity and Demand Deposit Accounting
- Global Payments - digital disbursement payment types such as PayPal, Push2Card, Alipay, Ripple, PesoNet etc.
- Trade Finance
- Commercial Cards
- Regulatory Experience in Treasury and Banking for Financial and Non-financial reporting
- AML / KYC
- FDIC, OCC & FRB
- Regional / In-country regulatory reporting
- Micro-services and API based on JAVA, Springboot
- Advanced ETL, computing and UI technologies such as Hadoop - Spark, Elastic Services, Kafka Streaming,
- Advanced analytics: analysis, predictive algorithms (ML / AI), statistical models, and technology platforms such as R, Python etc. to enable data monetization opportunities.
- Business Intelligence platforms: Tableau, Micro-strategy
- Master Data Management : Data Security, Data Governance, Meta-data Management, Data Life-cycle Management
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.