Staffing Now is proud to be working with one of the country's leading providers of workplace safety gear as they grow multiple departments at once! The company, located in the Romeoville area, has an immediate need for a Collections Analyst in their Financial Services department who will be placed in charge of reconciling customer accounts.
The company is seeking a professional with prior Business-to-Business Collections experience who can hit the ground running, can learn their systems quickly and, most importantly, someone who has displayed longevity and success in their previous positions.
This is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity and the right candidate will start as early as next week!
The Key Job Functions of the Collections Analyst Include:
- Researching and resolving past-due invoices and recognize any trends/patterns to prevent accounts from going into arrears
- Daily review of held-up orders to resolve any discrepancies and determine if orders can be released
- Accessing, examining and extracting data from customer web portals and properly recording all transactions and activities
The Collections Analyst will collaborate with the company's customers at various levels, initiate appropriate actions and record collections activities as they occur while complying with the company's policies and procedures to make sure revenue goals are met.
The Requirements for The Collections Analyst Include:
- Prior B2B Collections or related experience required, preferably within a distribution company and/or selling to retail customers
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience with customer web portals and Internet searches
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
In addition to a competitive salary during the assignment, the company offers comprehensive benefits plans (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.) once you are hired on full-time.
If you are interested in learning more, immediately send your resume to Staffing Manager Nick Bajzek at SNI Companies via [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]