AUDITOR needed for a Bank near Joliet, IL - Position starts on September 14th!
- This person will be responsible for auditing financial statements, payroll information, and expenses for small companies that are applying for protection loans.
- specifically auditing their payroll data on the loan as well as the companies financial statements as far back as February / March 2020
- About 20% of time will be spent auditing either rent or utility bills of the small business
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Auditing experience or internship
- Excel knowledge (VLOOKUPS & Pivot Tables)
- Auditing experience for a bank is a plus.
- This role is expected to be at least 6 months (possible longer).
- The pay varies depending on experience.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.