- To review the entire Internal Controls framework (processes/risks/controls) for Finance and Manufacturing processes and ensure all controls and processes are current and accurate to address noted risks.
- The processes/controls will be documented and updated based on the review of the processes and walk throughs with business owners and in factory locations.
- Where processes/controls are missing, the processes/controls will be created and documented.
- All work will be documented in the Global Internal Controls Application (Nimbus)
- Audit experience with factories is a huge plus
- Risk management professionals will also be considered
- Need strong background in internal controls and/or audit including documenting processes (narratives and flow charts) and conducting walkthroughs
- Risk and Control Matrices
- Using Internal Control systems;
- Industry experience with accounting/finance (AP, AR, FR, General Accounting; Treasury);
- Operational and manufacturing controls (including inventory).
- Expert use of following MS products (Word; Excel and Visio---MUST have Visio).
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.