- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.