About the Company
Our client is a leading financial institution looking to hire an Auditor for their South Bend office. Our client offers outstanding growth potential, fantastic work life balance and great benefits including 401(K) with a great match, medical, vision, life, short/long term disability insurances, FSA, profit sharing, and tuition reimbursement.
As an Auditor, you will be responsible for adding value and improving our client’s operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Specific duties in this accounting audit role include:
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing, and evaluating accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Preparing and presenting reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintaining open communication with management and audit committee
- Documenting process and preparing audit findings memorandum
- Conducting follow-up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards