We're supporting a bank in the Joliet area looking for an Auditor to support a 6-month project. Under the supervision of the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing applications for PPP loans from local, small and medium size businesses. If you are someone that is looking to get back to work in a project that offers great work life balance, take a look at the duties and requirements below!
Scope of Project
- Support a 6-month PPP loan (payroll protection plan loans) project
- Reviewing 1500 applications for PPP loans from small and medium size businesses
- 75% of role will be auditing payroll data and financial statements from March 2020 to present
- 25% of the role is reviewing company billing and invoice
- Review financials being sent through in Excel, Word, and PDF documents
- Will sit onsite, bank is open from 7:30am-6pm. Flexible work hours where you can choose which 8 hours you prefer to work.
- BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Experience working in internal audit or for a public accounting firm
- Ideal candidate is someone that has worked as an auditor for a bank or financial institution or someone that as audited similar industries
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.