Classification: Audit Staff - Public
Compensation: $50000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
This role can be fully remote for the right candidate with the adequate and relevant Audit experience.
Our client is seeking to add to their Audit team! They will consider a variety of backgrounds: Audit Staff, Audit Senior, or Audit Manager, depending on experience. The CPA firm offers great work-life balance, excellent benefits, and a flexible work schedule. In addition, there will be a long-term hybrid work schedule. The below responsibilities will fluctuate depending on the skill set of the candidate.
• Preparation of audit workpapers and programs, including performing substantive and internal control testing
• Preparation of financial statements.
• Develop recommendations to address control deficiencies
• Conduct research on new standards
• Preparation & review of Federal, State and local tax returns for businesses, estates and trusts, individuals and exempt organizations, including multi-state taxation.
• Preparation & review of supporting workpapers, including preparation of book and tax journal entries.
• Tax Planning for individuals and businesses.
• Responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects.
Interested candidates should reach out to Nick Warga, Sr. Recruiting Manager at Robert Half, via LinkedIn.