Classification: Audit Manager - Public
To apply for this Audit Manager role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Audit Manager role"
- Actively participate in risk assessment process to support the preparation of the annual risk-based audit plan.
- Liaise with regional and Corporate leadership teams in relation to Corporate Audit activities and strategy.
- Deliver timely on all audit plan objectives, with the ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight.
- Assign resources to audits and assist Sr. Director in overall department utilization/scheduling, and to ensure experience, development, challenge and career progression are considered appropriately for all staff.
- Review audit planning and programs for each engagement, ensuring audit objectives, risks, internal controls, and audit procedures are appropriately identified and documented in line with the audit methodology.
- Oversee the preparation of the risk assessment process for locational audits.
- Coordinate the company’s SOX testing with management and the company’s external auditors.
- Accounting, risk assessment, auditing, treasury, finance, application controls, economics and business process cycles.
- Data analytics and execution of analytics a plus.
- Understand notes to financial statements and impact to audit.
- Ability to spot trends in financial statements and assess audit risks.
- GAAP/GAAS knowledge and application.