Audit Manager- Local CPA Firm
Our client is a reputable and stable midsize CPA firm in the San Antonio area for 30 years looking to add an Audit Manager to the team. The firm is located in north central San Antonio and offers many great benefits to include: flexible hours, work from home options/remote options, beautiful office, wonderful group of tenured employees & stand up desk options available. The firm is also very involved in the community and welcomes team members to offer new ideas and opportunities to support the community. The audit Manager will have a large individual office with a window that allows a view of natural light a view of nature. The Audit Manager will have the opportunity to make partner if so desired.
You are an experienced CPA & Audit Supervisor or Manager seeking a role with a firm you can continue to grow and add value to. You enjoy supervising and managing audits but are not opposed to getting into the details and working alongside your team to accomplish the work.
What the Audit Manager will do…
• Manage audits in multiple industries
• Reviews & Compilations
• Benefits plans
• Agreed upon procedures
• Bring in new business if so desired (will receive bonus on any new work brought into firm)
What we are looking for in an Audit Manager...
• Experience managing or supervising audits
• Working manager- will get into the weeds and details of the audits
• Background in governmental, benefit plans, and nonprofit would be a plus
Perks of the Firm/Audit Manager:
• Flexible hours
• Work from home & remote options available
• Opportunity to make partner
• No travel
• Modern & well-furnished office
• Gives back to the community
Contact Jayden at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to apply or inquire. (210)572-3774