Community Tax, LLC (CTAX) is a nationally known and respected tax resolution and tax services firm based in Chicago. During his period of COVID-19 pandemic, we have successfully adjusted to a substantially REMOTE workforce model and have continued to grow and aggressively expand our national presence. We are currently accepting applications for the position of Tax Practitioner for licensed Attorneys and Enrolled Agents experienced in Tax Resolution representation. For more information regarding Community Tax please visit www.communitytax.com
We are currently accepting applications from EXPERIENCED practitioners to work remotely and are considering both W2 and Independent practitioners. As a remote practitioner you will have access to all resources, and client volume we create with our national presence and marketing, Our practitioners do not need to do business development or worry about billable hours. We provide the clients and the technology to provide world class service to the clients.
We are currently considering practitioners on a nationwide basis with the exception of California.
Job Summary: This position requires a self-starter with the ability to think and work independently with strong working knowledge in state and federal tax law, and solid communication skills. The IRS Practitioner will work on the review, advocacy and resolution of tax matters and client controversies throughout the year, with the expectation of an increased workload during the tax season (January – April) and a high volume case load year around.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Investigate and diagnose a client’s individual and/or business tax problems
- Draft solution-oriented recommendations, strategies and arguments addressing specific clients’ tax issues on a consistent basis
- Use strong analytical ability to conduct tax related research
- Requires daily phone time – with both the IRS and States, understanding client’s individual and business tax issues and advocating on their behalf.
- Manage case files in a productive, efficient, and organized manner
- Professionally communicate with clients on an as needed basis
- Work collaboratively with all members of the CTAX team: Case Managers, Sales Associates, Tax Preparers, and fellow Practitioners