Tax Assistance Servicing, LLC (TAS) Is a PUERTO RICO established firm and BPO service partner to Community Tax, LLC, a nationally known and respected tax resolution and tax services firm, based in Chicago, growing and aggressively expanding our national presence. We are currently accepting applications from recently licensed attorneys to join our team in Puerto Rico. For more information about Community Tax, visit www.communitytax.com . Tax Assistance Servicing, LLC, (TAS) with its office in Guaynabo, PR, provides Tax Resolution and Assistance services to Community Tax and its clients throughout the US. TAS opened its Guaynabo office in August of 2017 and remains strong and growing in 2020. We are expanding into new larger offices in Hato Rey.
This position requires a self-starter with the ability to think and work independently with a capacity for understanding financial concepts and an interest in tax. You will be fully trained to represent taxpayers in resolution matters through negotiations with the IRS, and state taxing authorities. This includes but is not limited to submitting/negotiating IRS Offers in Compromise, Innocent Spouse requests, Penalty Abatement requests, Installment Agreements, defense of seizure actions, Appeals, and more. It is challenging but rewarding work as we provide life changing results for our clients in a fast paced, high-volume environment. Our highly skilled team of tax professionals create life changing outcomes for our clients, every day!
NEWLY LICENSED ATTORNEYS interested in tax work are encouraged to apply. Some internship, externship, clerk or Junior Associate experience in Tax, Bankruptcy or financially related law may be a plus. However, previous Tax experience is NOT required, as we provide comprehensive training .
Job Responsibilities Include:
● Investigate and diagnose a client's individual and/or business tax problems
● Draft solution-oriented recommendations, addressing specific clients' tax issues on a consistent basis
● Use analytical ability to conduct tax related research
● Regular communication with both the IRS and States’ Departments of Revenue, to properly assess client's individual and business tax issues
● Manage case files in a productive, efficient, and organized manner
● Professionally communicate with clients on an as needed basis
● Work collaboratively with all members of the CTAX team: Case Managers, Sales Associates, Tax Preparers, and fellow Practitioners to achieve best possible resolution
● Excellent Opportunity for Newly Licensed Attorney!
Significant post Law School experience NOT required as we provide comprehensive training – However you must be licensed.
We provide competitive base compensation, incentives, an inclusive work environment and company sponsored benefit program.